What's in your bag?

Currently, I carry an original House of Flynn bag that houses a 5D Mark III, 6D, Canon 16-35mm f2.8L, Canon 85mm f1.8, Canon 100mm f2.8 macro,  Canon 135mmL f2.0, Sigma Art 50mm, Tamron 70-200VC, three speedlight, various triggers, lens caps, business cards, memory cards and random other things. 

What's your favorite lens?

My favorite lens is my 135L. It's so super sharp and the bokeh is so dreamy. My second favorite is the Sigma Art 50mm. I use these two lenses 95% of the time I'm shooting. The other 5% of the time, I'm either using the 70-200 for ceremonies, the 16-35 when I absolutely have no space, or the 85mm when I'm doing headshots.

What's your favorite lab?

I print all of my prints on fuji deep matte paper from ProDPI. Their colors are spot on and the finish is beautiful. I was hesitant to use them, but after a few test prints, I'll never go back. However, if I need something fast, you can't beat Miller's free overnight shipping! 

Ask me something else?